Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ketchup...(i know it's not really spelled like that)...

Today is my final lull...the calm before the storm so to speak.  A single day where I can get things together before I jump back in the middle of the tornado(and leave at 4 am for the state fair).  I feel like the guys on Twister though...I love jumping into it...I live for it.  So since i want this blog to be daily updates on what I've done that day, I need to share just a few more things with you to catch you up on the past month(the boring black and white world that existed before I burst through the pearly gates into blogland)...

Nutshell(in the wrong order): Homecoming - Grand Openings - Showers - Back to School Kick Offs - Autism Golf Tournament - Highlands Autism Center Visit(autism is my platform for miss america, more to come on that) - Lexus Deal - A Few Photoshoot Shots(where i look about 12) - Richie Farmer(my favorite person in the state now) - Etc.




















P.S. I pinky swear to my trainers and everyone reading this blog that I won't eat funnel cakes at the fair tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. ok so you have the best hair ever! i'm super jealous bc mine is so fine that is just hangs there all flat!! and be honest....are those eyelashes real? bc if so please do tell us what your secret is!!

    ReplyDelete